Motorcoach Group Tour Policies
Seats will be assigned on the coach based on payment dates.
Only 4 seats will be saved for special requests, such as motion sickness.
If you require seats up front please book and pay early.
Reservations and pre-payment are required on all tours.
Call (585) 250-8103 8am-5pm
Should you get my voice mail, please leave your name, phone #, trip you are wanting to book and for how many people, I will call you back. You can also email info from the contact page.
Pick-up locations are being arranged and will be noted soon.
PAYMENTS ON DAY TRIPS: Payment in full is expected within one (1) week of making your reservation. You are not confirmed on the tour until payment is received.
Your cashed check is your receipt for the tour.
To keep cost down credit cards are not excepted at this time.
REFUNDS: Cancellations on day trips once paid are subject to a $10 cancellation fee.
and must be cancelled 10 days prior to trip date. Cancellations within 10 days are subject to additional fees based on tour features.
PAYMENTS ON OVERNIGHT TOURS: Payment of deposit (will vary on tour) will be due within one (1) week of making reservation. Final payment will be due 45 days prior to departure date unless otherwise noted in tour details. Your cashed check is your receipt of tour reservation.
REFUNDS ON OVERNGHT TOURS: Once trip is under deposit a $20 cancellation fee per person will apply. If cancelled prior to 45 days of trip date the remaining deposit will be refunded.
Other Tour Information:
- All Escorted Tours with Travel with Cathy will have an experienced tour hostess. There is a NO SMOKING policy on all motorcoaches.
- Driver and step on guide gratuities are included in the cost of the tour. Any additional gratuities based on individual appreciation for driver or hostess can be extended directly to them.
- We reserve the right to make changes in the itinerary based on circumstances beyond our control.
- Bank fees will apply on all checks returned for insufficient funds. Fee will vary based on bank and you will be given a copy of this and cash will then be only payment accepted.
- Times are subject to slight delays, we cannot be held responsible for delays caused by weather, road conditions, or unforeseen circumstances.
RESPONSIBILITY WAIVER: Travel with Cathy LLC. (“Company”) has arranged the Tours described on this website. The Company is not the operator of the lodging, transportation, food, ancillary services, optional extras that are not included in the price of the Tour, or other Tour features. In consideration of the services and arrangements provided by the Company and for purchasing a Tour, you, your heirs, personal representatives, and assigns, do hereby release, waive, discharge, hold harmless and agree to indemnify the Company, its owners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, and employees from any and all claims, actions, or losses for bodily injury, property damages or loss, wrongful death, punitive damages, which may arise out of or occur during my travel in connection with a Tour and/or activities conducted during a Tour. You specifically understand this includes any negligent act, omissions, or conduct of the Company, the owners, officers, directors, agents, contractors and employees of Travel with Cathy LLC to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Traveling into Canada Requirements
A VALID PASSPORT OR ENHANCED DRIVER’S LICENSE IS REQUIRED ON ALL OF OUR TRIPS INTO CANADA. Travel with Cathy reserves the right to deny boarding of any passenger who does not have the proper identification at boarding time and the passenger will not receive a refund. Each trip entering Canada is designated by two asterisks (**).